Dashboard for Lambert, Principles of Music 2e
Welcome to the Dashboard for Principles of Music 2e! Dashboard is an online learning and assessment tool that delivers a simple, informative and textbook-specific experience for both instructors and students. This course is designed to supplement and enhance the material found in Principles of Music 2e.
Find out more about the Dashboard platform here.
- Dashboard for Principles of Music 2e combines an interactive eBook, video lectures, audio examples, exclusive additional lessons, auto-graded assessment material, and more in a simple, informative, and mobile-friendly format. A Dashboard access card is included with all new copies of the spiral-bound and loose leaf text.
- Integrated Music Theory Skill Builder modules provide hundreds of exercises in an interactive environment where students can practice and master core concepts that they need for success in Music Fundamentals
- Improved assignments give more practice for basic concepts, including twelve additional sets of written exercises
- Marginal icons in the eBook direct students to video lectures and streaming audio recordings on Dashboard to help them build their understanding of musical concepts
- Expanded exercises in "Explore" sections build aural and performance skills, including ear-training, sight-singing, improvisation, and composition
- Three advanced lessons, available only on Dashboard, exploring further aspects of rhythm and meter
If you are an instructor who would like to request demo access to this book's Dashboard resources, please click here.
If you are a student whose instructor is using Dashboard in your course, please select your school:
|Irvine Valley College|
|Southeastern Oklahoma State University|
|Texas Christian University|
|University of San Diego|
|University of Washington|
|Westchester Community College|