Dashboard for Todd, Discovering Music
Welcome to the Dashboard for Discovering Music! Dashboard is an online learning and assessment platform that delivers a simple, informative and textbook-specific experience for both instructors and students. This course is designed to supplement and enhance the material found in Discovering Music.
Find out more about the Dashboard platform here.
On this Dashboard site, you will find:
- An Interactive ebook which includes:
- Streaming audio: Click on the audio icon next to any listening map to play the highlighted selection.
- Links to videos and additional text resources: Look for Dashboard icons in the margins of the ebook pages to access these awesome resources including R. Larry Todd author videos and instrument videos recorded by the Boston Symphony Orchestra exclusively for Dashboard.
- Animated musical notation: Click on the video icon that appears next to musical notation in the Listening Maps and elsewhere in the text. This will allow you to hear the music represented in the notation, a helpful tool for musical novices!
- Quizzes, flashcards, study materials, and more!
If you are an instructor who would like to request demo access to this book's Dashboard resources, please click here.
If you are a student whose instructor is using Dashboard in your course, please select your school:
|Arkansas State University - Jonesboro|
|Hawkeye Community College|
|Kansas State University|
|University of Mary Hardin-Baylor|