Dashboard for Adler, Understanding Human Communication 13e
Welcome to the Dashboard for Understanding Human Communication 13e! Dashboard is an online learning and assessment platform that delivers a simple, informative and textbook-specific experience for both instructors and students. This course is designed to supplement and enhance the material found in Understanding Human Communication 13e.
Find out more about the Dashboard platform here.
On this Dashboard site, you will find:
- An interactive eBook of the complete text
- Multiple-Choice Quizzes that give you the opportunity to test what you have learned
- Matching questions and drag-and-drop fill-in chapter summaries
- Animations about relevant topics from the text
- Video Quizzes that relate course topics to real-world media examples
- Flash Cards, Self Assessments, and more!
If you are an instructor who would like to request demo access to this book's Dashboard resources, please click here.
If you are a student whose instructor is using Dashboard in your course, please select your school:
|Don't see your school? Click here for an open-enrollment option|
|Bergen Community College|
|Kauai Community College|
|Kellogg Community College|
|Tarrant County College -Trinity River|