Dashboard for Newnan et al, Engineering Economic Analysis 14e
Welcome to the Dashboard for Engineering Economic Analysis 14e! Dashboard is an online learning and assessment platform that delivers a simple, informative and textbook-specific experience for both instructors and students. This course is designed to supplement and enhance the material found in Engineering Economic Analysis 14e.
Find out more about the Dashboard platform here.
The text’s new Dashboard course contains:
- An enhanced etext containing a Student Study Guide, which features over 400 example problems solved in detail, at no extra charge. auto-graded and algorithmic problems for creating online homework assignments.
- Additional online problems not published in the text
- Auto-graded exercises in Dashboard give students instant feedback.
- Interactive tutorial questions
- Practice problems in the style of the FE exam
- Video tutorials for Microsoft Excel
- Updated interactive spreadsheet models
- Cases in Engineering Economy, 2E
If you are an instructor who would like to request demo access to this book's Dashboard resources, please click here.
If you are a student whose instructor is using Dashboard in your course, please select your school:
|California State University - Bakersfield|
|Del Mar College|
|Fairmont State University|
|Montana State University|
|University of New Orleans|
|University of Pittsburgh|
|Worcester Polytechnic Institute|