Site is available at ecology4e.sinauer.com.
The Ecology, Fourth Edition Companion Website offers students a wealth of study and review material. (180-day access to the site is included with each new copy of the textbook.) The Companion Website includes:
- Chapter Outlines and Summaries
- Hands-On Problem-Solving Exercises that provide practical experience working with experimental data and interpreting results from simulations and models.
- Analyzing Data Exercises—companions to the in-book exercises that give students extra practice with quantitative skills.
- Climate Change Connections explore the links between the ecological concepts and climate change.
- Web Extensions expand on the coverage of selected topics introduced in the textbook.
- Online Quizzes are a great way for students to check their comprehension of the material covered in each chapter (instructor registration required).
- Web Stats Review—a brief statistics primer for ecology.
- Flashcards, Suggested Readings, and Glossary